GF-Jib High Capacity Fixed Arm Jib
The GF-Jib Arm was designed to function as a stable, solid jib specifically for heavier camera packages up to 132 lbs. (60 kg) It comes packed on a single cart with weights and accessories. Its manual length adjustment allows it to be quickly set at the required length.
The counterweight arm of the GF-JIB is telescopic and can be easily adjusted to the required length with just a few turns of the crank to ensure perfect balance at any angle. The GF-Jib from Treefort is a fantastic fixed-arm jib that fits great on any Mitchell Mount platform - Chapman & Fisher dollies or our rolling mobile bases. Treefort also offers a pyramid base or heavy-duty Mitchell sticks that support the jib.
- FRONT - RETRACTED 133 cm / 4'4”
- FRONT - EXTENDED 188 cm / 6'2”
- REAR - RETRACTED 48 cm / 1'7"
- REAR - EXTENDED 103 cm / 3'5"
- MAX PAYLOAD - RETRACTED 60 kg / 132 lbs
- MAX PAYLOAD - EXTENDED 40 kg / 88 lbs
- JIB MOUNT Euro Adapter (Mitchell available)
- CAMERA HEAD Euro Adapter to Bowl or Mitchell
- JIB WEIGHT 42 kg / 93 lbs
- MAX COUNTERWEIGHT 120 kg / 265 lbs (10 x 12 kg)
- TILT ANGLE 46°
- GF-Jib (GF-7800)
- Double ended Euro adapter (AL-2405)
- 2 x safety plate for underslung (M12) (AL-2111)
- 80mm extension tube (35cm / 14") with 2 safety screws (AL-2366/2)
- 10 x 12kg / 26 lbs. Counterweight (AL-2403)
- Transport trolley 65 x 65 x 194cm (GF-7810)