Manfrotto 504HD Fluid Head w/ Carbon Fiber Tripod & Bag
Manfrotto 504HD Fluid Head w/ Carbon Fiber Tripod & Bag. The carbon fiber sticks are lightweight and easy to carry or travel with. Great for use with everything from DSLRs to RED, Sony and ARRI camera systems.
Works great on Dana Dolly or hi-hats with 75mm bowl.
504HD Fluid Video Head
- The 504HD's patented Bridging Technology allows for a wider top plate and longer sliding plate that add stability and balance to a set of state-of-the-art professional features. A newly designed counterbalance system includes four presets--from 0 to 16.5 lbs--enabling proper balance for camera loads up to 16.5 lbs, while 3/8" threads in the top plate allow attachment of monitors, arms, and other accessories directly to the head.
- Thanks to carbon fiber single tube and magnesium die castings, this tripod provides great stability and load capability in a lightweight, ergonomic, and easy-to-use design. Along with its low minimum height of 16" (with head) and high maximum of 72", the 535 offers an angle selector for adjusting leg angles with precision and ease.
- 1) Manfrotto 504HD Fluid Head
- 1) 535 Carbon Fiber Tripod
- 1) Manfrotto bag
- 16.5 lb (7.5kg) Load Capacity
- 75mm Bowl - Carbon Fiber Legs
- 16" to 72" Range
- 4-Step Counterbalance
- Ball-bearing Drag System
- Illuminated Bubble Level
- Padded Nylon Bag